Monday, September 6, 2010

FOTD, that's it?

x
Today I was bored, decided to play with some makeup and do some errands. When I came home, I decided to camera whore, woopee. I wanted to try the ulzzang effect. It did not work, I look weird.



I'm so jealous of ulzzangs, lol. Oh. my. god. I'm actually laughing by myself, haha.
Whats on my face: 
Eyes: 
  • Benefit's Leggy &Dandy Brandy
  • Maybelline's Golden Heart quad (purple)
  • Loreal liquid intense in black
  • Rimmel's Sexy Curves in black 
Face: 
  • Maybelline's Mineral Powder in Honey Beige
  • Maybelline's Mineral Concealer in Sand
  • Elf complexion in Luminescence, I think?
  • Some blush  
Lips: 
  • Benefit lipstick in Lady's Choice
  • Benefit lipgloss in I'm with the Band
I hope you enjoy with my weird faces ;D Woops, I missed 10 minutes of Secret Life. Let's hope Ricky &Amy becomes a couple, EEEK!

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say thanks for following me!

    Your makeup looks super natural, I like it!

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete