Monday, November 29, 2010

New found love, thanksgiving, &etc.


I found my new eyeliner that I love so much. It's the Milani Eye Tech liquid eyeliner! Usually I have to put black eyeshadow over my eyeliner to stay put but this one, it didn't. You see, I have oily lids and so far, it did not smear. Good gracious. Also, it's a felt tip so it gives you a precise line &it's pigmented! Before, I had the stiletto eyeliner and the liner didn't really give out much liquid, but this one does. I can say I'll be buying this one now on. 

Pros:   Pigmented, does not smear, gives a precise line, and liquid comes out well. 
Cons:  Little product D; 

Enough about this product: 


Thanksgiving break is sadly over. I haven't done much during the break besides sitting at home and heading to the gym. I had to because of the big food coma I was about to get.  The food was delicious! I sadly didn't take pictures because I was already beastin' on my food, haha. It was soo cold, that night too. So, I gave this scarf a chance. It kept me warm throughout the cold weather. Also, it was nice to take pictures. I only have one that I liked. I tried bokeh for the first time :D





Christmas is almost here! &this song is just <3 It feels like Christmas is just only a few days away. Wahhh! &early in the song, they said something about their first love. I've never had a first love, nor a boyfriend. It's kind of lonely listening to this song, but you know what. WHO CARES?! 

..... jk, I care D: Forever lonely. Justkidding.







1 comment:

  1. I actually have that product and it's pretty good + i am glad that Christmas is starting <3I remember the time when me and my friends all went out for a Christmas dinner which is super fun (being single got its one fun)

    www.lazynproud.com

    ReplyDelete