Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving break finally starts today.

Our school finally decided to let us have a week off. You hear me?! A WEEK OFF! Usually my school only lets us have break of a total of four days. Including the weekends. This break I have so many things planned to do. My friends decided that Monday we were going to watch the new Harry Potter. Then I have a friend's party to attend to and Black Friday. Oh, of course thanksgiving too.

Yesterday, I took my senior pictures. When I got there, there was a lot of people. From what I heard from my friends, it only took 10 minutes to take their picture. Not exactly what I thought. I stayed for almost 2 hours! I guess there are more procrastinators than I thought. Shame on me for doing it last minute. I hope my pictures came out good D;


Beast<3 I love them so much, you don't even know. When they first debuted, everyone called them idol rejects. I hated that because they have so much talent and people were just judging them without giving any reason. I can say, THEY ALL HAVE VOCALS. Even Junhyung, the rapper. Also, every time they would sing, I get goosebumps. I'm being not biased, lol. Check them out :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment